If you have decided to vacate at the expiry of your tenancy agreement please ensure you complete the following:
- Complete and return to our office Form 13 Notice of Intention to Leave;
- Clean your apartment to Bond Clean Standard (see check list) and have carpets steam cleaned;
- Arrange to pay for the cleaning to be completed by a bond cleaning company of your choice;
- Our recommended cleaners can complete the bond clean and carpet cleaning. Enquire with management for more information.
- Arrange an appointment for an exit inspection;
- Once the exit inspection is finalised, complete and return Form 4 Refund of Bond;
- Forward a copy of the carpet cleaning receipt to email@example.com;
- Return keys to reception by 5pm on the expiry day (if after office hours please leave keys in the Body Corporate Letter box);
- Contact Metered Energy to cancel your electricity account. Please visit Metered Energy to complete the online form;
- Arrange for your mail to be redirected through Australia Post.
Should you encounter any issues or need further clarification on this procedure, please telephone our office
on (07) 3211 4960 or email firstname.lastname@example.org